Wednesday 25 February 2009

Why did I do that???

Honestly sometimes I have to look myself in the mirror and think, why did I do that? My lastest drama is in the form of buying a house, but not just any house, a repossession that needed everything including the kitchen sink doing to it and managing that alongside running Pensar - I would be lying if I said it was going well!

It is a nightmare, there are simply not enough hours in the day or the night! I am juggling working on the house with my partner Graeme and taking calls etc. for Pensar, occassionally I only focus on one of these! Very occassionally! I must say I am now acquainted with nighttime tv - it is worse than daytime because it is all repeats!!

We are hoping to move in on 5th March when my partner is on his 18 days off from work so fingers crossed that the basics are sorted before then! The madness I am hoping will calm down after that....? I doubt it but it is wishful thinking!!

I am finished ranting now and I apologise for ranting but there are bound to be people out there juggling the same as me and occassionally you need to rant! It's healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment