Saturday 28 February 2009

You decide your future....

I am a great believer that you should live each day as it comes. I have been featured on a site; Pink Expertise, please view my article: http://www.thelifebehindthecoach.typepad.com/pink_expertise/2009/02/sheer-determination.html
If you are a female business owner you can be featured on this site aswell contact Lynette for more details.

My life seemed to be normal until I hit sixteen and then everything went down hill, there were more sad and difficult times then than happy and there is a part of my life which I do not remember however I feel that these times have moulded me into the person I am today. I would not wish them upon anyone else as I believe everything happens for a reason.

Everyone has dreams and desires, some people keep dreaming, others try to turn their dreams into reality and there are those people who make their dreams come true. Everyone has the ability to make their dreams come true, if you really want something - it will happen! But only you can make it happen!

Now in 2009, I am happy. I have just bought a house with my partner of seven years, I have started my own business and my life is actually beginning to settle down - fingers crossed it lasts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment