Wednesday 4 March 2009

RAW Entrepreneur Magazine - FREE

Hi, I hope all is well and that the snow doesn't get you! I am in the North and bracing myself for it, we have had a really bad chill the last few days so I am sure it is on its way!
I have found a great magazine tailored for entrepreneurs although established businesses could read it aswell. Its name: RAW Entrepreneur Magazine - it is FREE - you can access past issues as an e-mag through the link below;
RAW Entrepreneur Magazine
In March RAW will be published as a hard-copy and sent out across the country. Issue No.6 features PR Guru Max Clifford and is FREE!!!
If you have taken a look at the RAW e-mag and think that you, your organisation, someone you know might be interested in recieving Issue No.6 absolutely FREE then please do not hesitate to contact me and I will pass your details over to RAW or you can contact RAW directly and
quote: RAW100
I found the magazine really interesting lots of articles actually relating to entrepreneurs, previous issues have featured; Levi Roots (Reggae Reggae Sauce), Rachel Elnaugh (ex-Dragons Den) and Imran Hakim (i-Teddy). There is also an opportunity to advertise in the magazine, you will have to contact RAW for more details.
Look out for Pensar Marketing in Issue No.6!
Sara x

No comments:

Post a Comment